Trading the SSS

Z4pp

Well I'm looking into trading the SSS. KBB says its still worth 21 grand with its 31k on the odo. I'm not sure what I want to get right now, but I am looking into something luxurious. Anyone have any suggestions?

I was thinking a Acura TL type- S I just love how they look. I don't know just kicking ideas around.

I've owned an Acura TL Type S. Nice car. A 2003. Not the same as the current car, though. But you know what? As many different cars and trucks as I've had, and there have been a LOT, I am happier with my Silveraso SS than I have been with just about anything. And I've now owned it longer than any other vehicle, so for me not to get tired of it says quite a bit. :chevy::thumbs:

You would be surprised how exterior mods can change a SS. I love the look of my truck now. I wasn't so sure I would love it after I added the hood but it has grown on me. I'm not a flashy person and the hood screams "I'm a badass" so that took some getting use to. Plus I get many stares anytime I'm out and about. :ughdance:

TL Type S A-Spec is a really nice car. luxurious inside but fast and nimble too. friend of mine and myself test drove one a few weeks back. my mom has a regular 06 tl and its nice in its own right but the new a-spec was really really nice.

not sure your price range but i also just drove in an 07 m35 and it was super nice inside. not as responsive as a tl but plenty of power and definately an upgrade interior wise.

I'm mostly looking into car, because although the SS is a truck it hurts me every time I put something in the bed and it gets scratched! Also the gas is still pretty bad, and if I start adding mods it will make the gas worse lol. Don't get me wrong I love it to bits and its gonna hurt seeing her go, but I just need something different right now, she just sits in the garage. Actually I haven't even driven her in a month. I just drive my 4 banger around. Still thinking about it! or maybe I should hold out for the new camaros! That would be nice!

I'm mostly looking into car, because although the SS is a truck it hurts me every time I put something in the bed and it gets scratched! Also the gas is still pretty bad, and if I start adding mods it will make the gas worse lol. Don't get me wrong I love it to bits and its gonna hurt seeing her go, but I just need something different right now, she just sits in the garage. Actually I haven't even driven her in a month. I just drive my 4 banger around. Still thinking about it! or maybe I should hold out for the new camaros! That would be nice!

This SS is my first truck. Owning many motorcycles, and a BMW aficionado, I don't know how I ever got by without a truck. WTF was I thinking?!?! Want to join some friends in Yucaip for a blast up to Idyllwild? Load the Aprilia on the back of the truck, strap her down, and enjoy AC and music the 77 miles there...

In the past, i would ride my bike there, get there a bit tired, ride for 200 miles (up to Idy, down to Palm desert a few times, over to Hemet, then back up over to Julian and back...), then have to ride home just absolutely drained...

Spot a nice Bow Flex machine at a giveaway price at a yard sale? No worries!! Give the guy a couple bills, and load her up!

My kids love the way it rumbles, my beighbors give me thumbs up, heck, even the local PD gives me thumbs up. This thing is cool, practical, and comfy--if a bit big...

A man's gotta have at least one truck... :driving:

Well you also got to understand my family owns like 2 more trucks that don't hurt me when I load them up with crap. F-150 for example :] I take that sucker off-road and don't wash her for months and it doesn't make me mad lol.