Windsor Police Silverado Ss

BlackSS04

yea, but you couldn't get yourself to use those tools on a SSS.

as far as Mass, volunteer firefighters (on their personal vehicles) are allowed to have red and white behind the windshield and the front end. not sure if strobes are allowed in the back. and MUST have a sign identifying which FD they work for. Police cars around here for the most part have ditched red all together and are mostly all blue now. some had red on one side blue on the other.

Its the opposite in NY.......Firemen by the traffic law are only supposed to have "1 rotating 32 candlepower blue light." Well a lot of guys have a sh*t load of lights all over the place.....white is used by some but technically is illegal, red and amber are permitted in the rear of the vehicles. PD uses red and white in the front and red, blue, white, and amber in the rear. PD never used to use blue, but a recent study found that drunk drivers are less attracted to blue lights, so PD has added blue to the color combo in the rear of the cruisers only.

Oh, and as far as tools go, find me a Tundra thats parked in front of a hydrant, i'll use my tools :smash:

ecf0.jpg

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)