Getting Rid Of Mtx 8000 Subs & Kenwood Amp

SSThunder

UPDATE: SOLD!!

The camera is back to working order again so I've got a few pics to load tonight of the items for sale. I put my current system together 2 years ago I beleive. I remove it every time I hit the track and I rarely use it so I've decided to sell it. Here's what I have:

1.) TWO 10" MTX 8000 series subs. Bought new and never pushed hard. The subs sound great in my under the seat box. I don't listen to the stuff I use to in college so these have never been pushed hard plus it's hard to turn up the stereo with my baby girl sitting in her car seat. I think they retailed for $199 each or something like that but I'll let them go for $100 for the PAIR!!. That right. TWO 10" subs for $100 + S&H.

2.) ONE Kenwood amp to push the MTX 8000 subs. You'll need a big amp to push the subs because they are rated around 450 watts each. The 1st Kenwood amp I bought could not push them and would shut down when I turned up the volume. So I returned it and put more money into this amp. It does have some scraps from me trying to mount it behind the rear seat :banghead: I learned the hard way that those hooks on the rear seat are a PITA. I'll also let it go for $100 + S&H.

I know I've got a lot more than $200 into this system but I don't use it so I don't want to keep it. The box can also be purchased if you want to come pick it up. I doubt I'll fell like shipping it unless somebody really wants it. I'll post my pics when I get home tonight plus more details on the subs/amp.

Thanks, Jeremy

Edited by SSThunder (see edit history)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn! mounting depth is too deep for behind the seat boxes..

damn my eyes

Oh yeah. These babies have a huge magnet. I purchased some spacers when I bough the sub box in case they were too big.

on;y if they were 12's been trying to find a set of them for a while now that are priced reasonably. Good Luck on the sale

I doubt I could have got 12's to fit under my seat without lots of help so I went with 10's. I have a box for two 12's but it's forward facing. I purchased it years ago when I thought about selling sub boxes. I figure with my low price these babies should sell fast. :ughdance: