1969 Chevy Swb 4 Sale!

Bad Bowtie

Well as most of u know, I'm getting married soon and I'm ALSO going to be a father (4 the 1st time EVER)!! :) I figured I needed to sell 1 of my 4 vehicles, as I'll never be able to finish them ALL anyways. I have owned this truck for about 9 years now, and I bought it from the son of the ORIGINAL OWNER. Here are some details & pics:

All primered 1969 Chevy SWB 4X2 truck. She has a 700R4 automatic, a stock 305 V-8, rebuilt 3.73 rear end, rear trailing arm suspension, an adjustable pan hard bar, and a balanced 1 piece drive shaft. New 275/60R15 tires, current inspection, and new tags. The interior looks GREAT in the truck and it is 98% RUST FREE!! New left cab corner, both rockers, new tailgate, new front bumper, new front billet grille (1971-72 style), a welded in rear roll pan, 2-4 coil spring drop with new Toxic shocks. This truck has 2 1/4" aluminized dual exhaust with Summit Racing Turbo mufflers dumped before the rear axle. Tinted glass, a sliding back window, 1987 Silverado 1/2ton 5-lug 15X8 rally wheels. Full billet interior pieces too. Power brakes, Power steering, front disc brakes (off a 1971 truck), NO A/C. :(

I am firm on this price, because it is a GOOD truck and I would not be even selling her right now if I wasn't in the afore mentioned status. But this seems fair (for the both of us) and something needs to go if possible. I also just installed a new headliner which matches the recovered 1993 Silverado bench seat with armrest and headrests. A clear Texas title goes with this truck as well. I'm sure I'm leaving some stuff out so just ask, or come see for yourself. I know a few of u guys on here LOVE these trucks like I do, so here is u a chance I guess. :driving:

Located in Wichita Falls, TX. Email me at "[email protected]" or call me at 1-940-733-0432.

side.jpg

int.jpg

tailgate1.jpg

headlinerfinished.jpg

post-2084-1189019519_thumb.jpg

that seems like a great price for the potential the truck has... I had a bone stock 85 C10 Silverado SWB and I sold it for $5500, the only thing my truck had that yours doesn't was fresh factory style paint. I'd love to own a truck like that someday.... :rolleyes:

that's my dream project truck except i want to put a duramx in one. damnit too bad i want to put a blower and a few other thigs on my ss in the near future. but here's a bump for a great on a swb 67 - 72 chevy truck

Edited by ss wrecker (see edit history)