Fs: Hid 9006 Kit

1BAD2K

i am selling a brand new hid kit for the low beams. it is the full kit and is fully plug and play, also includes instructions. the whole kit carries a lifetime warranty including the bulbs which is way more than a lot of other of the cheap kits can say. i am looking to get $210 shipped for it.

I would be interested if it is the 4300K kit. Let me know!

actually i believe its a 6000k. i had a 4300 then moved to a 6000. the 4300 was great but you couldnt even tell they were HIDs once they warmed up good. when i changed to these there seemed to be no light on the road lost but had a hint of the escalade purple. unless youve had both and know from experience i am pretty sure you would much more appreciate these. lmk if you are interested though.

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

technically the 6000k are the brightest - period... the higher the value the more shade of blue you get... 12000k is practically purple... 16000k arent even visible at night imo...

i have the 6000k for low beams and fog lights, and they way the fog lights are, there is no reflective shield so they are really bright and people always flash their lights at me... f'em...

technically the 6000k are the brightest - period... the higher the value the more shade of blue you get... 12000k is practically purple... 16000k arent even visible at night imo...

i have the 6000k for low beams and fog lights, and they way the fog lights are, there is no reflective shield so they are really bright and people always flash their lights at me... f'em...

Wat, no way ur fog lights arent visable in the normal day light...

:crackup:TruckMeet004.jpg:lol:

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

Wat, no way ur fog lights arent visable in the normal day light...

:crackup:TruckMeet004.jpg:lol:

haha damn

Shouldn't this be in the "Regular 4 Sale/Wanted" section, instead of the "SS/VHO 4 Sale/Wanted" section?

yeah, thats just how retarted i am lol. no i just didnt realize i was in the wrong "for sale" forum when i posted the ad.

• 3 weeks later...

actually 4100k is the solor closest to sunlight so it would be your brightest light possible with the most lumens of output. when you go higher you get more blue or purple tint. this is why most oem manufactured hid lighting systems( audi bmw benz etc) are using the 4100-4300 k ) the reason they appear blue is because the projector they use has a bluish tint while still producing white light.

here is a good read on hid's

http://hidplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2080

actually 4100k is the solor closest to sunlight so it would be your brightest light possible with the most lumens of output. when you go higher you get more blue or purple tint. this is why most oem manufactured hid lighting systems( audi bmw benz etc) are using the 4100-4300 k ) the reason they appear blue is because the projector they use has a bluish tint while still producing white light.

here is a good read on hid's

http://hidplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2080

yep, yep, yep.

6000K is very bright (at least twice the light output as your factory halogens) and still has the blue/purplish escalade coloring to it. great kit someone has to want this :tumbleweed::chevy:

yep, yep, yep.

6000K is very bright (at least twice the light output as your factory halogens) and still has the blue/purplish escalade coloring to it. great kit someone has to want this :tumbleweed::chevy:

Do these work with no issues on an SSS? No ballast/current issues? TIA!

Do these work with no issues on an SSS? No ballast/current issues? TIA!

no issues at all. we have put this kit in my truck and prolly 5 or 6 of my buddies vehicles. no probs at all. takes about an hour to install if yopu take time to hide wires and ballasts. you cant even tell i have hids with my hood popped at all until i turn them on :D . there is not cuttin or splicing of you factory wiring harness at all. true plug and play kit.