Super 44 Install

palletyard

i have a loud speakers on my computer with a sub. no matter what you have turn it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and its a 3 inch inlet with 2 1/2 outlets thats it... stock cats stock headers. just imagine guys what your rides would sound like. :thumbs:

post-11868-1189541994_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2002 ss (see edit history)

Sounds good. I have the 44's on my truck, I also have pacesetter long tubes, no cats and a Magnaflow x-pipe. I took off the dual in/out Flo-Pro muffler. The truck sounded good with the flow-pro but had a drown inside the cab. After I put the 44's in the truck sounds great and is alot louder but now the drown is real bad. I learned the x-pipe creates the drown with a chambered muffler, it works better with a flow-thru like the magnaflow. I'm not going to take the 44's off but I am going to take out the x-pipe.

I started a thread about this a while ago, check it out, my video should be in there, I've gotten soo many comments from my friends. It really gives the truck that old school high compression muscle car rumble

Heres the thread http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36601

Edited by SSSmoke Eater (see edit history)