Few New Pics

lewis

looks sweet but it needs to sit like this are you gonna make it to one of our gtg,s

DSCI0129.jpg

DSCI0118.jpg

I would love to go to one of the gtg but right now i am stationed in pearl harbor hi for another year, but

then hopefully i will be back in texas.

looks good now you need to lower it

Yeah i know i am planning having sprayed99 tint my tails hopefully next month and then doing

a 3/4 drop around the first of the year, and after that i am saving my

money for a tune, headers, cam, radix around Sept Oct of next year.

Edited by 05TEXASSS (see edit history)

looks sweet but it needs to sit like this are you gonna make it to one of our gtg,s

DSCI0129.jpg

DSCI0118.jpg

Have you had your bed repainted at some point? Not being picky but your bed paint looks darker than the rest. I notice small details that others might not.

Have you had your bed repainted at some point? Not being picky but your bed paint looks darker than the rest. I notice small details that others might not.

no sir shes all the way stock actually if you look close it looks like the doors only arte lighter than the whole side of the truck but thats how it came from the factory i bought it in 9 of 03 and it was built in 9 of 03 no wrecks

no sir shes all the way stock actually if you look close it looks like the doors only arte lighter than the whole side of the truck but thats how it came from the factory i bought it in 9 of 03 and it was built in 9 of 03 no wrecks

Ok, It just looks like it to me because my old car I had didn't match and it annoyed the hell out of me so I was just assuming.