Very Fast Sleeper

palletyard

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, I've followed parish's videos for quite a while now...ultimate sleeper..I even put that video on my ipod LOL. Hey Chase, did you see the video he made for pinks, swapping the engine into that Fairmont was so funny, then he lined it up and hauled ass. Very cool truck, does anyone know where it went to now?

Ya, I've followed parish's videos for quite a while now...ultimate sleeper..I even put that video on my ipod LOL. Hey Chase, did you see the video he made for pinks, swapping the engine into that Fairmont was so funny, then he lined it up and hauled ass. Very cool truck, does anyone know where it went to now?

like i said he still has it. just hasnt been getting attention since he has been working on the fairmont.

:withstupid: Thats what i was told too. Glad he still has it. Hope he gets on Pinks

I knew that he had tried to sell it for around the mentioned 35K. He was trying to sell it to pay for start up costs on opening his own shop (he posted that on pt.net forums). Did he ever get the money to open it up?

I may need to email him again to see what's going on and go see that Fairmont. He lives only a few hours from me in Omaha, NE (at least last I knew) and I've seen his truck in person a couple of times at the street drags and at a few grudge nights at Mid America if I remember right... his friend's "Boostang" was pretty interesting too...

I can not find this so callled black sheep truck. Can anyone let me know where I can look up some specs on this truck, maybe some videos? That blue truck is old news, it was on the power tour and in hot rod mag like 3 years ago. Is the blacksheep truck another parish project?

not the fastest silverado anymore but still my favorite. blacksheep went 9.90's. in the 1/4

Is he 4WD? I think Parish is ruining his truck to go 2wd. It's being a 10 second 4WD street truck that made it interesting to me... especially back when he did it on the stock wheels/tires.

I can not find this so callled black sheep truck. Can anyone let me know where I can look up some specs on this truck, maybe some videos? That blue truck is old news, it was on the power tour and in hot rod mag like 3 years ago. Is the blacksheep truck another parish project?

he's all over pt.net too. look for a rcsb black chevy with a four link and tubbed rearend running a turbo'd 408 i think?