Silveradoss.com Decals?

• 2 weeks later...
Have you figured out if you can get these in other colors yet?

my friend hasnt been able to figure it out yet. Its been almost a month since i talked to him last so I'll try and get with him soon and see if there is a way we can make it work. Sorry

Brad, Were you having them made?? If there isn't a copyright on the name for the decal or something I can get them made in any color you want. I could even make them any size you want. I'm thinking about getting some done in "brushed chrome" to kinda match the finish on the SS emblems on the truck. I may put the two I got from you on my toolboxes. Let me know. I can get them done quick.

Brad, Were you having them made?? If there isn't a copyright on the name for the decal or something I can get them made in any color you want. I could even make them any size you want. I'm thinking about getting some done in "brushed chrome" to kinda match the finish on the SS emblems on the truck. I may put the two I got from you on my toolboxes. Let me know. I can get them done quick.

I taked to admin on here before I had some made. Basically I got a sticker and just put it on a transperacy so I can have as many made as I want but always kept the same color to keeo it simple. But hey go for it.