Lets See Your Specailty Plates

00silverad0

I ordered my CA plate a couple weeks ago...

BDSSTRK

i got the idea from kissmysilvss... and yea, i let him know i was doing it... he had no problems, and he also lives in NY...

i hope DMV allows it... (bad ass truck)

AND CHASE - PUT A SHIRT ON!!

Here is the original BADSSTRK LOL:

A little dusty from sitting in the college parking lot, but you get the idea!

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the original BADSSTRK LOL:

A little dusty from sitting in the college parking lot, but you get the idea!

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

:confused: Why do yo have commercial plates on yours??? These trucks fall under the passenger class here in NY...........

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

i was so pissed about this one when i ordered it and it wasnt centered. oh well truck is long gone but the plate is hanging in my garage.

Picture066a.jpg

I hear you, as they did that to me as well. I ordered the memorial plate to honor my dearly deceased father who went by the nickname Matooch, but that was already taken so I settled on MAT2CH and when I went to the DMV to pick it up, it was off to the left. I told them when I ordered the plate they could only put six letters on it and it was centered and I wasn't going to take it. The lady rewrote the plate request with a 1/2 space margin on both sides of the plate and sent them back. A month later I went back and they got it right. See below.

IMG_3780.jpg

:confused: Why do yo have commercial plates on yours??? These trucks fall under the passenger class here in NY...........

Not real sure. When I got my first Blue SS demo back in '04, and went to the DMV and got the plate, Commercial is what they issued me. Then I put them on my Black SS which was a demo at first, and then I put them back on when I bought the truck. So I dunno?! I think something must have changed DMV wise since 2004. Because trucks all used to be Commercial back in the day.....

Not real sure. When I got my first Blue SS demo back in '04, and went to the DMV and got the plate, Commercial is what they issued me. Then I put them on my Black SS which was a demo at first, and then I put them back on when I bought the truck. So I dunno?! I think something must have changed DMV wise since 2004. Because trucks all used to be Commercial back in the day.....

Yeah myself and Hankg42 have passenger plates along with others that I have seen around :dunno:

Yeah myself and Hankg42 have passenger plates along with others that I have seen around :dunno:

when i was living in NY my 01 Z71 had passenger plates on it when i got it new in 01. when i bought the SS in 03 DMV would NOT transfer my personal passenger plates over because the SS was over 5001 lbs... :banghead::banghead: any pu over 5001 lbs. MUST be registered commercial.

:seeya: