Mirror Caps

CaliChevyV8

Hahaha, I know I have no patience! Notice it was within ten minutes of posting hahaha :crackup:

hahahahahahahahaha :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: hahahahahahahaha dude i cracked up when i read the first two post and then i read this one :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: my co-workers are staring at me like what the f#@k is going????????????

Those are a PITA. It took me a couple of hours to remove mine. I was as careful as a surgeon pushing on the tabs from the opening between the mirror glass and housing with screwdrivers and such. I still broke one tab on each cover. I did not pry on the outside with anything but my fingers to avoid leaving marks on the mirror housing. The new red covers look sharp, but removing the old ones was definitely a PITA!

Mike

Nevermind, broke it anyways... I'll just stick it back on with double sided tape

Sorry to hear that. I'm sitting here at work eating my lunch and when I seen this second post, I almost spit my food out, found it to be real funny, only 11mins apart from each other too. :fart::fart: (haha, sorry, but this new fart face is funny as hell).