Why Me?

Bonj87

im reading the ticket.. i can please guilty, pay a fine, please not guilty and go to court, or please guilty and ask for court supervision.. traffic court.

why would i opt to go to traffic court if i dont have to?? i fooked up, ill pay the fine and go on with life? does it benefit me to do supervision? (my last ticket was like 1990 or something like that)

In some states you can go to traffic school to eliminate the points that are put on your license from the accident. Court supervision can be used in similar ways. Something like this, I wouldn't worry about it.

Opting to go to court would be if you want to defend yourself against the charges brought against you. In this case you really would have nothing to gain because it would cost you a lot more to get a lawyer and try to get out of the ticket. They just have to let you know it's you right to do so if you choose.

I just got my first ticket since about 1995 or 1996. Wreckless driving by sqawking all 4 tires heading onto an entrance ramp. :driving:

i think ill ask for supervison, and do the 4 hours of traffic school. 75 for the ticket. 40 for school.

traffic school is a breeze and saves you from getting points. Just a few years ago I got a letter from the state because I was getting close to losing my license because of too many tickets within a short time. I somewhat know your pain as I backed my SS into the concrete support of a light pole at work :banghead: It made me sick to see my bumper all f*$%ed up but I ordered the parts to repair it and got it fixed. Hope you get it fixed fast and everything works out for you :thumbs:

Why did u keep ur license? What does that mean? :confused: Did u have insurance?
Must be something to do with the points system that some states have.

I know this sucks, and it seems that every time you get ahead something knocks you back. Been there done that, and doing it again. But just keep plugging at it, and it will get better.