1/4 Mile With Mods

nastyss

i have a di do flowmaster with high flow cats a k&n intake a shift kit billet servos 160 tstat tb bypass kit my question is wat do u think i am gonna get my truck down to at the track with a street tune my dyno guy is going to tune it at the track or wat are some of your times with these mods im hoping for a 14.2

My truck has Outlaw CAI, Corsa, crappy PCM4Less tune, Transgo shift kit, Vette/Billet servos, no cats, and TCS2800 converter and will run a 14.25 from a flat-footed launch on a 55-degree day on 20s. I would agree with Chase, you don't have the advantage of a converter so I would expect mid-14s.

Mr. P.

hint - with that K&N CAI remember to run your truck without the right-hand headlight, the fresh air will help the truck on the big-end a measurable amount.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

I went 14.39 with those mods (minus the shift kit) but on 16's and no tailgate. I ran a truck recently (with my LT's and retune) in the 1/4 (no times) that has run 13.86, he beat me by 1/2 truck. So Im hoping to dip into the 13.9's or maybe 14.0's. I will be heading the track next weekend to find out.

Good luck with your times, post them when your done.