Look Dave No Poles

desertss

good to see you finally got off your ass... :thumbs:

Bitchen picture!!!

Photography is more about the picture being taken than it is about the camera!!

way to go... nice shot... this time of year you should be able to capture some great sunsets... I am getting married in 29 days in Hawaii, (:eek:), i should bring back some kick ass shots...

Bitchen picture!!!

Photography is more about the picture being taken than it is about the camera!!

way to go... nice shot... this time of year you should be able to capture some great sunsets... I am getting married in 29 days in Hawaii, ( :eek: ), i should bring back some kick ass shots...

yea and there better be some good ones of the brides maids :yellow_loser:

i use my pics as a screensaver. and have a desktop of one too.

i just havent figured out how to get any good nite sky pics. i guess i need to get a tripod.

whenever i try they are blurry. but doing it handheld and the shutter is open too long.

Bitchen picture!!!

i take it that is reffering to walking 40 ft to get past the poles. fist the poles are about 100yds from my vantage point and run east west from my house. if i go past them i get a bad shot of my neighbors junk yard.

these were taken from the same spot, just the sun is setting further south on my horizon now and the poles are to my north. i just walk off my front steps to take the pics.

i use my pics as a screensaver. and have a desktop of one too.

i just havent figured out how to get any good nite sky pics. i guess i need to get a tripod.

whenever i try they are blurry. but doing it handheld and the shutter is open too long.

if ur gettin blurry pics try settin the shutter speed to the fastest possible, but turn the apperature all the way up