Post Up Your Songs That Bump The Hardest

dude when i had my truck the best song hands down was lil jon-throw it up!!! i had a blow threw with three 12's W7's

i had the same set up

in my tahoe

629778_12_full.jpg

407934_47_full.jpg

powered by a matts 2500x0.5 ohm amp it hit , broke a few windshields and basically unbolted everything in the car.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Skool:

LLCoolJ: Going back to Cali <--- Booming bass between 80-160 HZ

MC Hammer: Pray <--- Kinda the same, booming bass

Too Short: I Ain't Trippin

Anything by Bass Freaks <--- Almost a mix of techno and bass head music

Kid Rock: Yo-Da-Lin In The Valley <--- Off of Grit Sanwiches for Breakfast

Sir Mixalot: Posse on Broadway, My Hooptie, Monsta Mack, The Boss is Back

Alpine's 1990-1992 test disc (can't remember what year for sure): Toccata in D-minor (VERY low sub-sonic frequency pipe organ blasts)

Be careful listening to this stuff for long periods of time or above 120-130 dB. I have tinnitus from being a basshead back in the 80's and early 90's (my '85 Dodge charger had 2 Kicker Comp 12's and 2 Comp 18's in a wall config with 4000 watts of Orion power). It's no fun having headaches and needing sleep-aids several nights a week to dull the constant ringing in my ears. I'm only 35 and will probably need a hearing aid very soon... :shakehead:

Old Skool:

LLCoolJ: Going back to Cali <--- Booming bass between 80-160 HZ

MC Hammer: Pray <--- Kinda the same, booming bass

Too Short: I Ain't Trippin

Anything by Bass Freaks <--- Almost a mix of techno and bass head music

Kid Rock: Yo-Da-Lin In The Valley <--- Off of Grit Sanwiches for Breakfast

Sir Mixalot: Posse on Broadway, My Hooptie, Monsta Mack, The Boss is Back

Alpine's 1990-1992 test disc (can't remember what year for sure): Toccata in D-minor (VERY low sub-sonic frequency pipe organ blasts)

Be careful listening to this stuff for long periods of time or above 120-130 dB. I have tinnitus from being a basshead back in the 80's and early 90's (my '85 Dodge charger had 2 Kicker Comp 12's and 2 Comp 18's in a wall config with 4000 watts of Orion power). It's no fun having headaches and needing sleep-aids several nights a week to dull the constant ringing in my ears. I'm only 35 and will probably need a hearing aid very soon... :shakehead:

I am only 22 and very close to hearing aids. My S-10 had 3-12"w3's, but it wasn't the bass that did the damage, it was the two sets of JL components hooked up a 300/4 that ****ed my ears up.