Vho 50-100mph

Chris Dubya

85 mph in 2nd? jesus, i dont even think i get to 70 before mine's in 3rd now.

haha............... no shit ever since you got them 4.56's huh? with the stcok gears shifting at 6k my gear/mph are..1 shifts out 55mph, 2nd at 95, 3rd.............. :tumbleweed:

thats funny i have almost the same video clip as you only mie is from 60-95......click here-----> 60-95 mph

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

Question for you guys.... How are you holding or supporting the camera while make the run? I might like to try this as my boost gauge would also be in the picture.

Thanks

CD

I have a SLR type body digital camera (not a tiny one) and I simply supported it on top of the center of my steering wheel with one hand. Mind you, I found the smoothest, straightest road I could, but I did always have 1 1/2 hands on the wheel. I just noticed the 5500 shift point, thanks to you guys. Should I contact Brian at pcmforless? I'm thinking about adding a cam, so I might wait, but now ya'll have me thinking......

CW

Question for you guys.... How are you holding or supporting the camera while make the run? I might like to try this as my boost gauge would also be in the picture.

Thanks

CD

I have a small DV cam that inputs everything on an SD chip, I just simply hold it in one

hand and drive with the other :driving:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)