Lebanon Valley '07 Pics

KJT13

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to THANK Shuan and Matt for putting this day together. Everyone really had a blast. It was great meeting each and everyone of you. MrP gets the distance award, all the way from Texas :thumbs:

Mervz & Josh, thanks for putting this great site together. Without it alot of us would never have meet. I have a bunch of pic, but this are MY favorite ones. You know who you are and a win is a win :crackup:

Picture_144.jpg

Picture_146.jpg

Picture_147.jpg

upload your pictures into the gallery. I created a forum for it under events and gatherings. let me know if you have any problems using the gallery.

Post your pictures from the drag here:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...eq=sc&cat=7

Do it to it.

• Admin

Yup. Ive been getting the gallery fixed up and ready for this event. It looks and works a lot better then before. Give it a shot, and if theres some reason you don't like the gallery, tell me and lets get it worked out now. I made a cat just for the event

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...eq=sc&cat=7

I probably should have posted this here first, instead of the events thread. Anyway... I haven't been able to figure out yet how to get pictures into the gallery, and I'm kind of pressed for time today, so I'll just post a few here. Not too many guys got to take pictures of their own truck on the track. Here's Mr. P, who took my truck out for a pass. Not too bad for a hot day, 15.05 at just over 90 MPH. Thanks to all for a great day!

post-9798-1190561612_thumb.jpg

post-9798-1190561625_thumb.jpg

post-9798-1190561639_thumb.jpg

• Admin
I probably should have posted this here first, instead of the events thread. Anyway... I haven't been able to figure out yet how to get pictures into the gallery, and I'm kind of pressed for time today, so I'll just post a few here. Not too many guys got to take pictures of their own truck on the track. Here's Mr. P, who took my truck out for a pass. Not too bad for a hot day, 15.05 at just over 90 MPH. Thanks to all for a great day!

Mass Upload Pics into the Lebanon Valley Day at the Drags Cat.

hope this helps

Whoever had the Silverado SS with the whipple and slicks was running a good time, like a 12.3 I think ?

That would be Kevin(Krambo) and he has a Radix :driving:

Had an awesome time and met some great new people yesterday. My truck ran better than I thought it would in the 90 degree humid heat yesterday(600 feet above sea level), 14.7 @93.57mph with a 2.21 60ft, bet I could have done better had it been cooler. Now I'm itching to get back to the track...........hope to see you all again real soon, i'll post my pics in a little while. :thumbs::chevy:

• Admin

I just put up a few more pictures in the gallery including the group shot..

gallery_1_7_87724.jpg

I've got many more coming, but I'll need some time with my photo editing machine at work. Stupid laptop just can't handle 10mp raw files. :dunno: