Lebanon Valley '07 Pics

KJT13

Here you all go ... for some reason, I can not upload Kodak Easyshare photos to the site ... Does anyone know how to correct this problem ... I had to host them on Photobucket instead.

Fronts

100_0469.jpg

Rears

100_0470.jpg

The Gang

100_0468.jpg

The Shot Heard Around the "World" - That is AWD vs. 2WD SSS world

100_0461.jpg

100_0462.jpg

100_0463.jpg

100_0464.jpg

AWD - Wins ....

Hey Shuan, who had the better ET, hmmmmmmm that would be ME! :jester: Eric ran a 14.908 to my 14.902, but he beat me off the tree, a .7 light to a .8 light and I had a butt load of wheel spin...........seems to me like we RWD guys can hang with you AWD guys anywhere, anytime :driving: Like I said, tell Eric I want a re-match :thumbs::chevy:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Shuan, who had the better ET, hmmmmmmm that would be ME! :jester: Eric ran a 14.908 to my 14.902, but he beat me off the tree, a .7 light to a .8 light and I had a butt load of wheel spin...........seems to me like we RWD guys can hang with you AWD guys anywhere, anytime :driving: Like I said, tell Eric I want a re-match :thumbs::chevy:

:crackup: I remember beating both of you RWD guys! :crackup:

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Yup ... Riiiiigggggghhhhhhttttttttt!!!!! Sure it does!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

That is why on the printout that you get at the end of the track. You know what I mean, it has the two vehicle numbers at the top of the page, and then under the vehicle number 329 (BTW, That was the number written on my truck) it said WINNER!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh.... ha ha ha ..... Ahhhhhhhh ha ha ha ....

:jester::jester::jester::jester:

LOL ... Not a problem for the rematch. Hopefully I can make another one of these outings with all of you.