Want To Buy Dvd Bypass Where Do I Find It?

eddieo818

alright guys i need the bypass harness to play dvds while i drive for my escalade where can i find this??????????? thanks guys!

i have a unit that will allow you to use your stock headunit as a video screen(if you have a seperate dvd player) but it doesnt allow you to play dvd's through the stock unit. it also allows you to hook up a backup camera if you have one.

this is for an OBS escalade( 03-06), not the newer ones... i dont know what you have

Edited by ToNyToUcH24 (see edit history)

i have a unit that will allow you to use your stock headunit as a video screen(if you have a seperate dvd player) but it doesnt allow you to play dvd's through the stock unit. it also allows you to hook up a backup camera if you have one.

this is for an OBS escalade( 03-06), not the newer ones... i dont know what you have

i have an 2007 the thing is i have the nav but no rear ent tv i know for a fact that if i take my nav disc out and i put a dvd movie in it plays but does these things only work for trucks that have both nav and rear ent, oh and by the way i have a rear view camera stock would that have to be plugged in to the bypass unit