Anybody Put Power Seats In A Regular Cab .....

ZR1_170

Guys

I have a regular cab 2003 silverado with a brench seat now. I bought power seats out of a wrecked 2004 avalanche and the console. My question is has any one on here done something like this yet? If so what are the wires that need to be hooked up to make this work. I am really only interested in making the power part of the seats work the air bags and the heated parts are not important to me.

Thanks

Mike

did you get the wiring harness from the avalanche because you will need it. runs from the box underneath the dash on the drivers side down to the the piece that covers the channel in the door and then turns and runs under the seats then runs back up the channel on the pass. side and one of the yellow and orange wired plugs in up there, other plugs up under the drivers side dash. i did this in my wrecker

did you get the wiring harness from the avalanche because you will need it. runs from the box underneath the dash on the drivers side down to the the piece that covers the channel in the door and then turns and runs under the seats then runs back up the channel on the pass. side and one of the yellow and orange wired plugs in up there, other plugs up under the drivers side dash. i did this in my wrecker

No I went back out to the yard to look for it and it was gone. I got the wiring diagram off all data later yesterday and it looks like the only wires that will need to be hooked up is the bigger orange and black wire in the harness to just power the motors? Would these harnesses been the same on any truck for 2004? I am sure I could find them

Well guys I took a chance and cut the bigger orange wire and the big black wire and jumped them straight off the battery and the seats worked I am going to run a 30 amp breaker off the battery to feed them. I do not plan on hooking up the heaters or memory. Thanks for all the input guys.