Open Letter To Eamonnschevy

nuzman

You've probably covered this in another thread so I apologize if I'm bringing up old news, but how do you drive that 6,000lb brick around the streets of Europe? I have a hard time just getting mine out of the parking garage at work. Does it suck having the steering wheel on the wrong side? Now go park that bad boy next to Norwich Castle and post some pics! I say the next gtg is at Eamonn's place. We can take a side trip to Amsterdam. Who's driving? :pimp:

I saw my first American Smartcar on the streets of Dallas yesterday in fact. Man, those things are tiny. It still took me forever to wash all of out of my front grille. :devil:

:crackup::crackup:

there are a few around here too. look like a glorified golf cart. i'll happilly drive something that gets 14.5 mpg NOT to drive something like that.

I saw my first American Smartcar on the streets of Dallas yesterday in fact. Man, those things are tiny. It still took me forever to wash all of out of my front grille. :devil:
I saw one in Plano a while back. You wouldn't have to worry about parking. Just put it in your pocket.

We gotta know somebody with a big a$$ plane or boat that can get us all there. Maybe he can hook us up with some fine English or Irish lasses.
Aye! :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

sorry for the late reply guys,only just found the thred,(i've got some catching up to do)

if any of you guys are ever in the UK let me know,not sure if i'll be able to hook you up with girls (happily married.. or so my wife tells me lol.. i am really) i work with a few cuties so you never know but i'd deffinately buy you a beer or two, pm or email me when you're coming over...

and if anyone wants to put a crate lq9 engine in their bags on the way over i'd really appriciate it, still trying to source a replacement after my lean running explosion, looks like i might have found an engine though a supplier on here...best site in the world for SS Drivers, he dosen't stock em but will try and source one for me and ship will be PRAISING him once the deal is done....

catch ya'll laters

eamonn