First Pics - 2008 C6 Z51, Loaded, Ls3, Jetstream Blue

Dylan06SS

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically an ls2, with the L92 heads (escalade heads), L76 manifold (better manifold than the ls2) and a different cam. I think its rated at 430 hp, but is capable of much much more with the much improved heads and intake.

436 HP with the dual mode exhaust...

That car is amazing!

What are you using for a camera? You have some of the best pictures I have ever seen.

Nikon D70 DSLR w/ an 18-200mm Nikkor VR lens

Basically an ls2, with the L92 heads (escalade heads), L76 manifold (better manifold than the ls2) and a different cam. I think its rated at 430 hp, but is capable of much much more with the much improved heads and intake.

You are correct sir.

436 HP with the dual mode exhaust...

The only option he didn't order I believe, b/c he was going to immediately put the borla cat back on there was no point in having them. In the end he netted far more than 6hp w/ the borla anyways.

what are the specs on the LS3?

the 08 are faster than C5 ZO6's

a very nice vette to have, much nicer than the 07's

how much is the two-tone exhaust??? I see that on a lot of top end stuff, best of both worlds, quiet @idle and loud @WOT.

the 08 are faster than C5 ZO6's

a very nice vette to have, much nicer than the 07's

how much is the two-tone exhaust??? I see that on a lot of top end stuff, best of both worlds, quiet @idle and loud @WOT.

Looks like it's an $1195.00 option on the sticker. Kerbeck Chevrolet's web site let's you look at the sticker for the cars they have in stock. www.kerbeck.com