Went To Englishtown Tonight

ashleylorraine

I wasn't too happy with my times this time around because stupid me forgot to leave only a 1/4 tank of gas in my TBSS (I had almost a full tank). Anyways, I was extremely happy with my R/T. For those of you who saw me run at Lebanon Valley this past weekend, you saw my R/T being a consistant .7xx. Well...tonight my first R/T was .14 and my second R/T was .060! Unfortunately, my last run I red lighted. :ughdance::tear: How's that for ya, Jeff? :D Better? I believe I ran a 14.5 @ 96MPH, but I'm not definitely sure because my time slips are in the car still. Once I get a moment I'll be sure to post all the numbers for each run. I'm still a rookie, so I hope with some time and practice I'll get much better at this. Now it's time for some new mods!

times are off a little, it was warm and humid last night......her TBSS pulled a 14.1 on saturday, not sure of the trap speed........that TBSS has a lot left in it and I am sure she will hit high 13's before long......good job Ashley! :thumbs::chevy:

Congrat's on the great RT's. Even the best of us red light once and awhile :crackup: My advice for staging worked well for you. Did you stall up at all? If it was as hot there as it was here (90*) that explains the crappy times. How did Rockhead do?

Sat. at LVD Ashleys trap speed on that 14.1 run was 98.xx.

What is your 60' time? Depending on that, if you stage as shallow as you can and leave just as you see the 3rd amber light, you'll be .020 to .080 all day long. That .060 was pretty impressive for not being a regular racer. Don't worry about those r/t's. It has taken me racing almost every weekend for over 5 years to cut good lights MOST of the time. I am still late or red a lot of the times.

Thanks guys. :D

Yes, Jeff, I did stall up a little bit. On my last run I tried to stall a little higher to 1500, and everything was just going so fast that I messed up and red lighted. I was pissed. Ask Mark he saw how pissed I was. Haha.

My TBSS should have been good for 13s last night, but like I said before - I think having almost a full tank of gas hindered my times. Stupid me.

Mark (RockHead) and his friend Don in the Syclone did a great job. I'm sure Mark will chime in sooner or later to post up his exact times.

Now here are my time slips from LVD on Saturday

1st run 2nd run 3rd run 4th run

R/T .803 .718 .736 .727

60' 2.3 2.3 2.2 2.2

1/4mile 14.5 14.4 14.1 14.2

MPH 96 96 98 98

Now for my runs last night at Englishtown

1st run 2nd run 3rd run

R/T .145 .060

60' 2.2 2.5 Red lighted :ughdance:

1/4mile 14.6 14.6

MPH 95 96

Ugh my times sucked last night, but my R/T was awesome for being a rookie. I'm at least happy with that. Oh well, there's always next time. I'm addicted to the track now. Let faster mods begin. :D

Edited by IH82W8 (see edit history)

a higher stalling conerter will also help with those RT's

How much does that cost and where can I get it from? My R/T got significantly better last night than on Saturday.

However, I want something that will help my 1/4mile times! lol :)

How much does that cost and where can I get it from? My R/T got significantly better last night than on Saturday.

However, I want something that will help my 1/4mile times! lol :)

it will a high stall coverter will cut your 60' and 1/4 mile times :thumbs: a while back there was a bone stock white RWD TBSS with a 3200 stall and ran 13.50 in the 1/4 mile

it will a high stall coverter will cut your 60' and 1/4 mile times :thumbs: a while back there was a bone stock white RWD TBSS with a 3200 stall and ran 13.50 in the 1/4 mile

Nice! Ok so how much and where do I get this stall converter from?

if your talking about pedro he actually i think he had a 3600 and was in the 12's with just bolt ons and a big converter.

"Mark and his friend" What's the matter forgot my name already?

Forgot my first run was 16.6 and the last was 13.9 with a little tuning.

Well I guess when you don't get any sleep you forget things.

Hey, that would be a good thing to remember before tests.

"Mark and his friend" What's the matter forgot my name already?

Forgot my first run was 16.6 and the last was 13.9 with a little tuning.

Well I guess when you don't get any sleep you forget things.

Hey, that would be a good thing to remember before tests.

you got a sick truck :thumbs: my buddy has one. how may psi you boosting?