Went To Englishtown Tonight

ashleylorraine

How much does that cost and where can I get it from? My R/T got significantly better last night than on Saturday.

However, I want something that will help my 1/4mile times! lol :)

How does about .5 seconds sound if you go with a vig 3400. Great converters. See matt at tune time performance and he'll hook you up with everthing. If not, i could help you but i know he is closer to you.

Don't want to bust up chases sale but that converter will NOT work for you. you need a 9" three disc converter if you want it to last. also, the torque coeficients are higher on the vig

Edited by PladdPezzPunk (see edit history)

How does about .5 seconds sound if you go with a vig 3400. Great converters. See matt at tune time performance and he'll hook you up with everthing. If not, i could help you but i know he is closer to you.

Don't want to bust up chases sale but that converter will NOT work for you. you need a 9" three disc converter if you want it to last. also, the torque coeficients are higher on the vig

I think that stall is a bit high for a daily driver but I definetly recommend Vigilante Converters.

"Mark and his friend" What's the matter forgot my name already?

Forgot my first run was 16.6 and the last was 13.9 with a little tuning.

Well I guess when you don't get any sleep you forget things.

Hey, that would be a good thing to remember before tests.

I forgot you were on this site. EXCUSE me! :D No need to get your panties in a bunch ;)

Oh and by the way, DON, do you still think I'm 17? Because I'm not! I'm really 14.

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Great RT there Mark. Cooler weather is on the way :thumbs: Can't wait myself.

neither can I, can't wait to see what she can really do in cool weather :chevy:

I forgot you were on this site. EXCUSE me! :D No need to get your panties in a bunch ;) Oh and by the way, DON, do you still think I'm 17? Because I'm not! I'm really 14. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

you told me you were 12 :confused::eek:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

... I'm really 14. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Hey little girl, want some candy?! :devil:

Chase's converter is a very good deal, you would love it but of course it will be a big tip-off to the dealer that the TBSS had been modified. Or, stick with the TBTC for $150-200 and knock down your 60' about .25-sec.

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Hey little girl, want some candy?! :devil:

Chase's converter is a very good deal, you would love it but of course it will be a big tip-off to the dealer that the TBSS had been modified. Or, stick with the TBTC for $150-200 and knock down your 60' about .25-sec.

Mr. P. :)

I'll take some candy thank you, but only if you'll be feeding it to me. M_M_anim.gif:P:noway: lol

But on a real note - where do you get this TBTC from anyways?