Some More Pics

CaliChevyV8

overall looks real good.

couple of things i think i would do.

1) raise your tips up an inch or so. there are a couple how-to's on how to do that. closer to your body would look worlds better.

2) paintmatch your mirrors to your body color....ala pimpss and a couple others.

3) amber delete like the others have suggested.

4) i really really like your grill painted or powdercoated black but wonder if it would look even better if you exteded it to the portion of the grill that goes between the two sets of front lights? just a thought

great looking truck and the powdercoated wheels look really good!

overall looks real good.

1) raise your tips up an inch or so. there are a couple how-to's on how to do that. closer to your body would look worlds better.

2) paintmatch your mirrors to your body color....ala pimpss and a couple others.

4) i really really like your grill painted or powdercoated black but wonder if it would look even better if you exteded it to the portion of the grill that goes between the two sets of front lights? just a thought

:withstupid: ... great suggestions, truck looks sick tho...

-Rob

overall looks real good.

I'm down to raise the tips and do the amber delete. I can't seem to find the how to on it though :confused: And as for the amber delete it just seems like a REAL PITA so I'm gonna have to set aside a whole weekend without driving to make sure and do it right, and I'm not sure if I should paint the ambers body color or black.

That is the best up close pic of the General Grabbers I have seen.....Do you like them so far? I am pretty sure I am going to purchase some here shortly. By the way sick truck man :thumbs:

I don't really like them that much. Personally one of my main concerns is a smooth ride because the roads aren't that good near my house. I didn't have the goodyears on these wheels for more than a week or two when I bought them but I'm pretty sure I remember them riding smoother. Could be because these are 285's and the goodyears are 275's maybe.

BTW thanks again for the compliments guys!

Dude the truck looks sick! Its come so far from when I first saw it wish mine look that clean!!!

I'm down to raise the tips and do the amber delete. I can't seem to find the how to on it though :confused: And as for the amber delete it just seems like a REAL PITA so I'm gonna have to set aside a whole weekend without driving to make sure and do it right, and I'm not sure if I should paint the ambers body color or black.

I don't really like them that much. Personally one of my main concerns is a smooth ride because the roads aren't that good near my house. I didn't have the goodyears on these wheels for more than a week or two when I bought them but I'm pretty sure I remember them riding smoother. Could be because these are 285's and the goodyears are 275's maybe.

BTW thanks again for the compliments guys!