Help A Transmission N00b Out

Alright, I want to go with a cam in the future, so I need to fortify the transmission. Current mods are: Pacesetter LT's, 3 inch true dual exhaust, hi flo cats and bullet mufflers, air raid intake.

I've been reading around a bit, and seems I need to go with a shift kit/servos and tq converter. Any good brands or kits I should look for? I know next to nothing about transmissions, so please be specific, and help me out on parts that will complement each other.

As for the cam, it won't be too wild, as the truck needs to remain a daily driver, reliable, and pass emissions.

Thanks guys!!

Edited by Super Silverado (see edit history)

zippy sells a good shift kit, trans-go or superior are the top choices . for servos there are the superior billet's and gm corvette servos. the billets will give more surface area resulting in a firmer shift.

as for converters many use the trailblazer I6 converter which is pretty cheap and is good for a bolt on truck . there are other converter out there that are alot stronger and more expensive. tcs,yank, Precision.

just a side not , i have a tcs 3000 converter for sale for a good deal and its new.

zippy sells a good shift kit, trans-go or superior are the top choices . for servos there are the superior billet's and gm corvette servos. the billets will give more surface area resulting in a firmer shift.

as for converters many use the trailblazer I6 converter which is pretty cheap and is good for a bolt on truck . there are other converter out there that are alot stronger and more expensive. tcs,yank, Precision.

just a side not , i have a tcs 3000 converter for sale for a good deal and its new.

How much?

Also, how much should I expect to spend on parts and labor?

And, are servos just "servos", there are no specifications or anything?