Embarassed A Dodge Ram Today

jc04ss

This one felt good! I was behind an older Ford truck (70's) and he was going side by side with a newer dodge ram that I think only had exhaust as a mod. Well they finally got to a light and went for it. Well as the blue and black smoke poured out of the Ford the Dodge beat him to the next light (about 6 blocks apart)...the Ford turned off and guess who pulled up to the Dodge.. :driving: me. Well the dodge is all confident lookin over and grinning like he's all that, plus he had his girl with him (they were about mid 20's). He was acting like he was staging at a dragrace before the light turned :crackup: so I tapped the tow/haul button (my tuner has put a more agressive shift points on the tow/haul in my tune) , light turns green we both go, after I shift into second I easily got two trucks on him and pulling. My girl was lookin back and said she could see his girl lookin over at him mouthing "go, go, go". Got to the next light and he turned off a block before. Man that felt good. :devil:

This one felt good! I was behind an older Ford truck (70's) and he was going side by side with a newer dodge ram that I think only had exhaust as a mod. Well they finally got to a light and went for it. Well as the blue and black smoke poured out of the Ford the Dodge beat him to the next light (about 6 blocks apart)...the Ford turned off and guess who pulled up to the Dodge.. :driving: me. Well the dodge is all confident lookin over and grinning like he's all that, plus he had his girl with him (they were about mid 20's). He was acting like he was staging at a dragrace before the light turned :crackup: so I tapped the tow/haul button (my tuner has put a more agressive shift points on the tow/haul in my tune) , light turns green we both go, after I shift into second I easily got two trucks on him and pulling. My girl was lookin back and said she could see his girl lookin over at him mouthing "go, go, go". Got to the next light and he turned off a block before. Man that felt good. :devil:

Nice Kill! :cheers:

Good job. But see that is what I don't get. Even if I was to loose, I would at least pull up to the next light and give u a thumbs up or SOMETHING! Oh well, he must of really been getting it from his G/Friend (or sister... lol). Heck, maybe it was HER truck!! LOL!!!