Interior Trim

Has anyone done anything to their interiors? Everyone on here seems to concentrate on Performance and Exterior Appearance. Has anyone installed a Carbon Fiber Dash or maybe a brushed Aluminum? Just Wondering.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a dash kit comming in the mail that is Brushed Aluminum. It's a huge kit that comes with tons of pieces and ran me 315 dollars. I'll post pics if I decide to install it or I might return it if It looks like ass.

I have a dash kit comming in the mail that is Brushed Aluminum. It's a huge kit that comes with tons of pieces and ran me 315 dollars. I'll post pics if I decide to install it or I might return it if It looks like ass.

What Brand Dash Kit is it???

• 4 weeks later...

That is the same kit I have in my 2002 Sierra. That is a picture of a 99-2002 SIerra. The 03-04's are different kits. I install them for Chevy and GMC dealers in my area. It is molded to fit the dash perfectly. I just installed a Black Cherry Kit in Bryan from PCMFORLESS's SS. I think he is working on getting pictures up. If you need more info...pm me...

Archived