What do you think of these wheels?

What do you guys thing about these wheels? I can get a really good deal on a set of overstock 20"s. If you go to the bottom of this page click on "see wheels on your ride" and you can see what all of the American Racing wheels look like on your truck. They even have the SS in there. It's pretty cool you can raise and lower the truck, change the color, and show what different wheels look like on your truck. Check it out... http://www.americanracing.com/wheels/detai...i...oated§ion=A

Be Patient it takes a little while to load...But worth it...you can even custom tint the color to see what the Silver Birch will look like on the 2005 SS before the first one is even painted!!!!

I don't care for the chrome/polished ones....There is not any chrome on this truck anywhere. The Magnesium centers have a machined outer lip which is not as bright as the Chrome version. They are a little more "retro" styled too with the Mag. finish. Remember the '71-'72 Chevelle Super Sports? They had a similar looking wheel from the factory....Charcoal center with brushed outer trim ring.....I'll try to find a pic

I finally decided to order my wheels. I ordered the American Racing Torque Thrust ST with Magnesium Centers. 20x8.5". I will post pictures as soon as they are installed! Probably 2-3 weeks...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I finally decided to order my wheels. I ordered the American Racing Torque Thrust ST with Magnesium Centers. 20x8.5". I will post pictures as soon as they are installed! Probably 2-3 weeks...

AUTOGUY, I just ordered my set on Sat, I could not make up my mind but i suddenly remember that back on 2000 I used to own a 01 mustang GT laser red and they came with these rims from factory. It looked pretty sharp. I should have them in my hands by the end of this week. Did you take some pictures yet?

:seeya:

No, I didn't take any pictures, I never got the wheels...I changed my mind before they were shipped. I still might do it this summer. I will wait to see your truck now!!!

Ok AUTOGUY, as soon as i get them on i will take some pictures. detjoe for what i hear they are lighter than the stock ones i will confirm this as soon as ups deliver them. I know for sure the stock ones are anywhere from 48-50lbs.

Archived