Pics Of My 07 Vmax Z71

ToNyToUcH24

this is the truck i traded my 04 SS for. fully loaded, nav, sunroof, etc.

these are the only pictures i have right now, but i did a mcgaughys 2-4 drop, put my foose df-6 22s on it, and a magnaflow dual exhaust in front of the rear tire.

let me know what you think guys

Tony

DSC01951.jpg

DSC01959.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truck looks good but why would you drop a 4X4? I have never understood that. In my opinion if you are going to drop something like that get a 2X4 instead.

well its almost the same as dropping an awd truck . but i somewhat agree but the ss isnt meant to be an offroad truck so its an acception

love the look of the truck . but is it just me or does it seem the 07 have eithe rbigger fender wells or they just sit higher, imo they need like a 4-6 drop to look on par with an 03-07 with a 2-4.

yea the fender wells def are bigger on the new trucks. and being in new england i dont think going any more than a 2-4 would be a wise decision. and the main reason i dropped it is cuz i didnt like the stance, and the rear was a noticable 2-3 inches higher than the front. it made the 22s look like 18s. i was gunna just get a leveling kit, but i figured what the hell might as well lower the front too, and im very pleased with the look. and i dont ever plan on going offroading with it, so dropping it doesnt really make that big of a difference.

thanks for the compliments guys

Tony

Edited by ToNyToUcH24 (see edit history)

I had an offer on my truck to put towards a new 07 VMAX that was lifted and some nice extra's. Almost went forward with it but didnt want any type of extra payment at this time in my life and it would of been a low payment as well. Nice truck man, I dig the stance!!!

I am still not a big fan of the new body style, but this truck looks pretty good. I also saw a Denali truck where I live that looked pretty good. The front end of your truck looks much better all black. I really hate those 12" cubes at the ends of the front bumper when they are chrome. I keep thinking it will unfold into something else like a transformer :)

I like the wheels also. Good looking truck!

You can get a Vortec MAX package and a Z71 off road package together? Not so when I bought mine.

Mike

Edited by Vortec MAX (see edit history)