Pics Of My 07 Vmax Z71

ToNyToUcH24

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the first new body ive seen that i didnt hate. actually it looks pretty nice with the drop and the painted grille. the stance is a thousand times better but from the looks of it i think you need to go down another inch or so in the front. how does she ride compared to the ss?

Tony, looks awesome man, the NNBS are really startin to sink in with me, the more I see them, the more I like them. Also nice combo with the Max and 4x4. Great lookin truck and the drop and rims make it look alot better. Good thing the carriage works 5 piece grille dosent fit in the NNBS or I wouldnt have mine LOL.

Looks terrific! :thumbs: I've said it before... the LTZ option (or whatever it is) that removes the chrome in the front and gives it the monochrome look of the SS is a major improvement to the NBS. :chevy: The wheels look great too.

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

this is the truck i traded my 04 SS for. fully loaded, nav, sunroof, etc.

these are the only pictures i have right now, but i did a mcgaughys 2-4 drop, put my foose df-6 22s on it, and a magnaflow dual exhaust in front of the rear tire.

let me know what you think guys

Tony

DSC01951.jpg

DSC01959.jpg

Looks great Tony! I just have a two word suggestion: BLACK BOWTIE!

CW

nnbs are really startin to grow on me.. as long its got a monochromatic front end.. and a drop... i wish there was a way to get rid of the ugly as rear fenders though.. they kinda remind me of the ones on the chevy colorado.. ewww... but your truck looks great haha