Piaa P-4000 Quattro

Just bought myself a pair of these lights, and I'm working on installing them (well, assisting, since me and wiring don't mix) and getting some pictures. What we're thinking is, removing the grill on the lower vailence, and mounting the lights down there, and in Ohio, you're required to have the licience plate....

I needed a serious fog light and a driving light due to the weather and area of which I travel (I work third shift, and travel through a major deer state, which our deer seem to be larger then other areas), and this seemed like it would work, without destroying the look of the truck. Example, if I placed lights on some kind of bar on the front, or on top, y'all would beat the crap out of me, if I didn't do it myself, lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I found these two pictures that I took while attempting to install the lights. Sorry that I don't have any others, and any better ones, but a couple of days later, I hit a deer, and destroyed them, and still awaiting the replacement parts. Never got to use the fogs in foggy conditions, but the drivings are bright, and great for distance, but are pencil beams, and I never got the turn signals and markers wired up.

Driving Mode

post-10855-1193318209_thumb.jpg

Fog Mode

post-10855-1193318276_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...