Ebay Sss

smoke03

I saw this on ebay and everything looks to be correct except the interior. I thought all the SSS's had a center console in the floor and had leather interior. I could be wrong.

Not bashing anything, just curious? :confused:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-S...sspagenameZWDVW

04 and 03 had no options bascially ... leather was the only thing you could get. 05 and up they started whoring them out.

I didn't think they made 05 sss in rwd. I just thought they were made in awd?

everyone is correct ...

halfway throught the model year, you could get the '05 SS, but now it came with cloth seats, rear drums, and 2wd ... Leather and alot of the options were gone, due to Chevy was not selling a lot of SSS's .... That way the price dropped from around $41-$43k ... down to $33-$37k ... along with that "Employee Discount/Financing" campaign they ran.

everyone is correct ...

halfway throught the model year, you could get the '05 SS, but now it came with cloth seats, rear drums, and 2wd ... Leather and alot of the options were gone, due to Chevy was not selling a lot of SSS's .... That way the price dropped from around $41-$43k ... down to $33-$37k ... along with that "Employee Discount/Financing" campaign they ran.

:withstupid: technically if you look at it, any '05 RWD SSS is really and '05 1/2 SSS. Also in '05 they made the option of having a down and dirty cloth interior to make the SSS more affordable, but leather and all the toys were still an option through '06......I like my toys :jester: heated leather seats are oh so nice in the winter :thumbs:

Hey, not having BOSE isnt that bad. At least you could put in an aftermarket HU without it costing you $200 not including the HU because of the damn Bose system with all those harnesses adding up to almost 175. I'm speaking from experience.

Edited by SSSmoke Eater (see edit history)

:withstupid: technically if you look at it, any '05 RWD SSS is really and '05 1/2 SSS. Also in '05 they made the option of having a down and dirty cloth interior to make the SSS more affordable, but leather and all the toys were still an option through '06......I like my toys :jester: heated leather seats are oh so nice in the winter :thumbs:

this is the first vehicle ive owned with heated seats and i really enjoy them too!

when i went to the dealer to find my truck they tried to sell me totally stripped down one like that one, cloth seats, no bose,non chrome wheels, no moonroof and non electric seats... those cloth interiors look horrible. guess they figured this young kid isnt gonna buy a 40+K truck :D but i dont remember if it ad the console all the down to the floor tho

heated leather seats are oh so nice in the winter :thumbs:

this is the first vehicle ive owned with heated seats and i really enjoy them too!

Yeah im with u guys i love my seat heaters alltho it wasnt something that i wanted as an option since i live in cali so i figured i wouldnt really use them but i fell in love with them last winter :thumbs:

-Rob