Supercharger Issues

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOLD ya so - bad cam my azz :smash::jester: Hey did you guys get the meth kit and pulley on?

Mr. P. :)

Yeah i know The P was right again..lol...No the meth kit will be here next week along with my crank pinning kit. We were going to throw the 3" on today but we didnt have a torque wrench to break the nut loose. I am going to put everything on the night before my appointment at Extreme Hp for the dyno tune. It sure is nice to hammer it and hear no popping.

Yeah i know The P was right again..lol...No the meth kit will be here next week along with my crank pinning kit. We were going to throw the 3" on today but we didnt have a torque wrench to break the nut loose. I am going to put everything on the night before my appointment at Extreme Hp for the dyno tune. It sure is nice to hammer it and hear no popping.

Dude when I overheard that thing on the cell I was like DAYUM sounds niiiice :cool: Keep in touch with me, I'll let you borrow my tools! Mind if I tag along at Arvil's?

Mr. P.

Dude when I overheard that thing on the cell I was like DAYUM sounds niiiice :cool: Keep in touch with me, I'll let you borrow my tools! Mind if I tag along at Arvil's?

Mr. P.

Thanks Steve I hammered it again tonight and it pulled like a mofo.Kim was like thats better with a smile on her face..lol Your more than welcome to make an appearance at Arvil's my appointment is at noon on the 19th and he told me probably looking at about 4hrs to dial everything in.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

Thanks Steve I hammered it again tonight and it pulled like a mofo.Kim was like thats better with a smile on her face..lol Your more than welcome to make an appearance at Arvil's my appointment is at noon on the 19th and he told me probably looking at about 4hrs to dial everything in.

Awesome man. Arvil should be able to set you up quite well, he's a good guy and knows what he's doing. Shot the sh!t with him and his guys for a couple hours when I was driving through in July with my WS6. :cool:

Damn. I'd like to go, but I have to work. Glad to hear it's up and running. :thumbs: