Why Would Someone Butcher This Ss?

BrettSS

BTW, yes that is a real SSS. Stock LQ9 backed by a 4L65e AND 4.10'S awd.AHHHHAAA I have some info on this truck. It was trying to be sold out of a dealership in Greenacres Florida right around West Palm Beach area. Before I bought mine, I had called around because I saw a price of 18,5 for an 03 (this truck). They never posted pics on the site because of the pure embarrassment to the dealership. So the dealer says, Justin..I got an SS in this morning you will love. I'm like ok ok, I'm coming to check it out this weekend. They posted pictures the day BEFORE I made the 45 minute drive and I seriously laughed so hard I almost fell out of my seat. I was going to post this along with the email the salesman had wrote me but never got around to it. When I told the guy how I felt on the truck, he then tried to sell me an Intimidator for about 15K more than I was willing to spend. OMG thank you SOOOOO much for posting this topic