Wideband Sensor

moog5050

Well, all the higher end kits do seem to use the same Bosch sensor... Maybe the Innovate does thread in??? I always just assumed it was bigger, and in all the installation instructions they show you as having to weld in a new bung...

Hey moog, go to autozone or something and ask to look at a replacement 02 sensor for your truck... compare the threads and if they're the same just swap 'em out!!

Let us know how it works out!

Depends on the product - I have the PLX and it does replace the existing sensor, apparently the Innovative does not.

Mr P.

I do have the PLX, but it seems like a lot more wiring to replace the existing O2 than just to install another bung (which only requires power and ground). Did you do all the other wiring suggested by App0004? Also, the existing O2 is still after the cat.

Mr P.

I do have the PLX, but it seems like a lot more wiring to replace the existing O2 than just to install another bung (which only requires power and ground). Did you do all the other wiring suggested by App0004? Also, the existing O2 is still after the cat.

I am always amazed at how much simpler things become with suggestions from this forum. Mr. P, after reading your comment, I simply unplugged the narrowband O2 and replaced it with the wideband sensor and plugged the wideband sensor into the provided harness. Do I need to reconnect anything to the old narrowband harness? It seems to be working, but if it is, boy do I need some tuning.