Drivers Seat Cover

FwyFlyr

Anybody know if I could get a replacement for the seat cover from Chevy? Just need the seat part, the back part is still perfect. :help:

If I recall correctly the back and bottom are not available separately. It'd probably be best just to take it to an auto upholstery shop and have them make you a new one to match... it would probably be much cheaper and made of REAL leather too.

Anybody know if I could get a replacement for the seat cover from Chevy? Just need the seat part, the back part is still perfect. :help:

call this guy i got the covers for the seats in my wrecker fro cheap and they were brand new pullouts his number is 6623359461

my buddy got a replacemant off ebay new aftermarket for around 100.00. Just the lower; it matched perfect and installed in about 20 min.