FASTCHIPS

MICHELLS6.0

Heard everyones luck with programming & went to my local boneyard & got an 03 computer for $50!!! UPS'd it to Tulsa OK. to Ed Wright AKA FASTCHIPS. They did my LT1 Camaro 4 years ago, & they know their stuff!!! Search " fastchips ed wright " & you'll find his web page. It tells the story. Installing it next week & will post my thoughts. These guys are good. Have only added K&N filter & Stainless works 3" Dual Chambered Mufflers. Should be a good example of their work. I'll post more........

There is a better option. You are on the right track with a junkyard core, but your total cost will still be $500.

Bryan Herter of PCMforless.com sold me a complete computer for my 1996 Impala SS with many power tweaks for about $315 (not just program: delphi electronics rebuilt computer with tachometer circuit, OBDII to OBDI converstion and programming). The car feels like it picked up 30hp over the Hypertech tuning. It has never run stronger. I also bought 1 for my 1994 Z28M6, but it has some other tuning issues I have to resolve, before I can report any improvements there. Bryan has offerred similar programming for my 04 SSS.

I am just a customer and don't know the guy personally, but he did VERY well by me.

Rick R

Archived