Hey, I Dont Have An Ss :(

wannabe

Hey everybody. I joined this site because Ashley (with TBSS) said you guys were a lot cooler than the Trailbalzer SS guys (i got so sick of their BS)

Anyways, i have a Trailblazer LTZ, 2003 with a good amount of mods on it. Its my first truck and for me, its pretty fast. 15s, and for a 6 cyl truck with two things performance wise done to it, thats decent. :chevrolet: Faster than a lot of those little ricer tuner cars lol

So yea, i hope this can be a better forum. My mom has a Silverado. Its not an SS though. lol. 2000 LT.

So, hi :yellow_loser:

EDIT: And oh yea, i have seen a couple Sivlerado SSes around Minnesota (thats where im from) with Silverado SS.com stickers. So whoever you are, keep an eye out for me!

Edited by WannabeSuperSport (see edit history)

Oh boy, Janik, you are going to get me in trouble with the boys over at tbssowners! lol haha Oh well it's all good, but yes the boys here at SSS.com are way cool. ;)

BTW - Welcome to the site, Janik. :chevy:

Brad, awesome would be an understatement! As you Texans would say, "You guys are B*TCHIN!"

lol

Edited by IH82W8 (see edit history)

Oh boy, Janik, you are going to get me in trouble with the boys over at tbssowners! lol haha Oh well it's all good, but yes the boys here at SSS.com are way cool. ;)

BTW - Welcome to the site, Janik. :chevy:

Brad, awesome would be an understatement! As you Texans would say, "You guys are B*TCHIN!"

lol

Welcome. Here is another pic of Ashley TBSS

Picture_146.jpg

Welcome. Here is another pic of Ashley TBSS

:crackup::crackup::crackup: Good one Jeff, you'll never let her live that one down :lol:

WannabeSuperSport, welcome to the site, and yes we are a cool bunch of guys over here :cheers:

zlrqrc_th.gifsouthpark.gif

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

:crackup::crackup::crackup: Good one Jeff, you'll never let her live that one down :lol:

WannabeSuperSport, welcome to the site, and yes we are a cool bunch of guys over here :cheers:

zlrqrc_th.gifsouthpark.gif

Thanks and nice pic! lol

Don't start, sh*t Mr. John XSS!

lmao! :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Oh and, Jeff, you failed to mention in your post after the pic whose 1/4 mile time was faster. :P:jester: ;)

haha yea no kidding. :yellow_loser:

yeah but 15's in a 6cyl suv isnt bad and he gets better gas mileage.........even flooring it :tumbleweed:

LOL wouldnt go that far. I get like 11 when i floor it haha 17 if i drive good :yellow_loser: