Killed A F150 Harley Davidson

JSTAL

I know, I've been a Chevy guy my whole life. My truck is the first Ford I've ever owned, or wanted. I just wish Chevy would throw a 427 ci engine in a regular cab and give the other trucks a run for their money, and then I would be back in one........ :jester:

its in the works a 427ci

the second link shows the engine right before the 1 minute mark Edited by JSTAL (see edit history)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For one trying to correct what i said is not shooting the shit. I said the weakass superchargers on the hds sucked. that is the statement you needed to correct for some reason. Well reading further you said the hds only made 6psi well where i come from that is in the "weakass" category. I never bashed yours or anyones lightning i honestly believe they are pretty stought trucks. I dont care how long you have been a member of SilveradoSS.com, i dont play he was here first games, you drive a Ford. So dont correct a chevy owner on a chevy site. I came here stated a victory on a chevy site and your correction was out of line, wrong and unessesary. I will admit i was a bit fired up and uncivil, but dont reply calling me a young punk talkin shit. Where i come from we dont bust balls we just beat asses. Nothing i said was untrue i beat a F150 Hd crew cab with a low output 6.0 only mods are longtubes FIPK and Diablo sport tune. You dont see me on lightning.com because i have no interest its not my turf i dont own a ford so its not my place to be there. Its called respect. Member for a long time or not dont come to a chevy site running ur mouth because technically that makes you the young punk.

Damn, I wish I was a young punk again. I visit this site, the SRT-10 truck sites, the Titan sites, hot rod truck sites and many more, and I come to learn and shoot the shit. I'm sorry if I offended you, but if that's all it takes you will need to toughen up the skin a little bit. So NICE WIN over that H-D.............. :cheers:

ha ha im a young punk but to me if you win or lose its all fun. ill never have the fastest truck.

maybe im just used to pulling up on dudes that feel the same way and are just having fun to have a somewhat fast truck.

we all have confidence in our trucks but why cant this stuff be stuck on all fun levels. always a cocky one to talk smack..

Edited by whitemax (see edit history)

ha ha im a young punk but to me if you win or lose its all fun. ill never have the fastest truck.

maybe im just used to pulling up on dudes that feel the same way and are just having fun to have a somewhat fast truck.

we all have confidence in our trucks but why cant this stuff be stuck on all fun levels. always a cocky one to talk smack..

Some of my best friends are people that I ran up against, and win or lose discovered we had a lot in common. You win, I'll buy you a beer but if I win, you're buying. I've never took the "my ride is faster than yours" because there are so many guys out there running things on the street that should be on the track. But life is good and that's what really counts.

For one trying to correct what i said is not shooting the shit. I said the weakass superchargers on the hds sucked. that is the statement you needed to correct for some reason. Well reading further you said the hds only made 6psi well where i come from that is in the "weakass" category. I never bashed yours or anyones lightning i honestly believe they are pretty stought trucks. I dont care how long you have been a member of SilveradoSS.com, i dont play he was here first games, you drive a Ford. So dont correct a chevy owner on a chevy site. I came here stated a victory on a chevy site and your correction was out of line, wrong and unessesary. I will admit i was a bit fired up and uncivil, but dont reply calling me a young punk talkin shit. Where i come from we dont bust balls we just beat asses. Nothing i said was untrue i beat a F150 Hd crew cab with a low output 6.0 only mods are longtubes FIPK and Diablo sport tune. You dont see me on lightning.com because i have no interest its not my turf i dont own a ford so its not my place to be there. Its called respect. Member for a long time or not dont come to a chevy site running ur mouth because technically that makes you the young punk.

How old are you JSTAL? Show Time's been nothing but respectful on here, unfortunately it's people like you who give us Chevy guys a bad name :shakehead:

Edited by GMVisitor (see edit history)

i think the HDs got rated 0-60 at like 6.4 seconds..... so like its been said in here-a lightly modded SS (stalled properly from the start) should stick until higher speeds (over 50ish).

i agree with you guys, it should all be in fun and people need to be good sports about it. we are share a common love, and regardless of what emblem youve got on the front of your truck, it shouldnt matter. hell, our family owns a chevrolet dealership and i have owned an Evo VIII, Mini Cooper S, and even a G35 coupe. and i would say im probably one of the closest "chevy guys" there is lol. i drive my buddys HD all the time, its not a bad truck..... (although everytime we race its a slaughter :jester::D )

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

Damn, I wish I was a young punk again. I visit this site, the SRT-10 truck sites, the Titan sites, hot rod truck sites and many more, and I come to learn and shoot the shit. I'm sorry if I offended you, but if that's all it takes you will need to toughen up the skin a little bit. So NICE WIN over that H-D.............. :cheers:

I appreciate the appology and i also am sorry i guess took u the worng way you have to understand i dont know you and when i opened ur reply all i saw was a picture of a FORD and took ur response as an attack. its not a matter of being thickskined i just simply stood up for myself and anytime u wanna buy me a beer thats fine ill have a shiner heffenwiesen

How old are you JSTAL? Show Time's been nothing but respectful on here, unfortunately it's people like you who give us Chevy guys a bad name :shakehead:

I'm 25 look im not here to argue on the internet i honestly have better things to do show time and i had a misunderstanding mainly my overeacting i simply stood up for myself and my ride i refuse to tuck my tail to anyone and if standing up for myself and my chevy gives me a bad name oh ****ing well

Edited by JSTAL (see edit history)

I appreciate the appology and i also am sorry i guess took u the worng way you have to understand i dont know you and when i opened ur reply all i saw was a picture of a FORD and took ur response as an attack. its not a matter of being thickskined i just simply stood up for myself and anytime u wanna buy me a beer thats fine ill have a shiner heffenwiesen

Hey, it's all good. If it helps, I'll try and remember to uncheck my signature so you don't have to see a Ford................ :D

on my way home from texas i caught up with a F150 hd i pulled up next to him and goosed real fast to start something i honestly thought he would win but i just wanted to see how the new LQ4 would hang well both times we went at it i pulled away from him i guess those weak ass supercharges dont help the 5.4 anyway it was a good day for me

Nice kill!! :cheers::cheers::thumbs::thumbs:

I would LOVVVVE to give you a try in my wife's Dawrdge station wagon!

:D

LOL

Too many guys arguing over the emblems still!

If it's got four wheels and looks like it interests me, I don't care about the brand!

:P

+1 Who cares where its amde also. As long as its not a Honda, its alright in my book! :yellow_loser: