Killed My Friends Subaru Sti

westside_riddah87

decided it was time to race my bestfriend anthony who recently betrayed all of us by trading in his 2006 vmax for a 2005 subaru sti.. so i thought i would induct him in the "Silverado SS Hall of Kills" even though i got my vmax.. raced from a dead stop at a stop light.. turned green and he launched it while i peeled out just for a sec.. next thing you know a 5000 lb. brick flys past his ass.. ah the humanity.. told him afterwards that the sti is a piece of SH**. Should of stuck to the Chevy baby.. STI Killer!!! :driving:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

decided it was time to race my bestfriend anthony who recently betrayed all of us by trading in his 2006 vmax for a 2005 subaru sti.. so i thought i would induct him in the "Silverado SS Hall of Kills" even though i got my vmax.. raced from a dead stop at a stop light.. turned green and he launched it while i peeled out just for a sec.. next thing you know a 5000 lb. brick flys past his ass.. ah the humanity.. told him afterwards that the sti is a piece of SH**. Should of stuck to the Chevy baby.. STI Killer!!! :driving:

And your mods are?

That's hard to swallow, but if it's true...It is amazing. Do you have a "classic" or a NBS?

I killed a WRX wagon once, but it was no STI.

Mike

2wdn20w.gif