Jl Audio Stealth Box 10w3v.2

H8R

You will have payment within 24 hours. Just got home from work. I still dont beleive it went for that low on ebay. AS I said the last one on there went for 150 plus shipping. I'm not sure if it because of you lack of feedback on there or what.

OK.. it was my first sale.. I understand.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ShaneOmac.... The payment has cleared... Can you send me an address conformation? I want to make sure she goes to the right spot! It will ship on tuesday evening after 3:30 .. I tried to send this in a PM, but your box is full! If I do not get a response I will take it as the paypal add. is correct! Congrads on the new sub!

Thanks bro,

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

H8R seems that he may be a scammer. Havnt had any responces from him since payment cleared and still havnt recieved the item and I'm pretty sure it dont take 7 working days to ship from Maryland to NY. I've even tried his cell phone and left him a message. Good thing I bought the item through ebay and Paypal as at least I'm covered. Figured I would give everyone a heads up.

I sent him payment 2 days after auction end. He said it had to clear but since I have a backup funding source on my paypal its an instant payment which means no wait time for him. I figured maybe he had to let the payment clear to his bank account so he had the money to ship the item. No biggie. I responded to him telling him that my paypal address was correct and that was the last time I heard from him. As for shipping time I hope your being sarcastic as even ups ground is only 2 days I checked out every shipping company so unless he paid someone to walk the item to me, it should had been her at the latest last Friday. I've also called and left a voicemail for him to let me know what was going on and that was about 5 days. Still no responce, paypal has also not had any contact with him either. This is why its so hard to sell on forums and sites like ebay strive. Atleast this time I used ebay and paypal so even if they cant reclaim the funds from H8R (AKA Jeffrey McElroy) I'm still covered.

Edited by ShaneOMac (see edit history)

ShaneOmac.... The payment has cleared... Can you send me an address conformation? I want to make sure she goes to the right spot! It will ship on tuesday evening after 3:30 .. I tried to send this in a PM, but your box is full! If I do not get a response I will take it as the paypal add. is correct! Congrads on the new sub!

Thanks bro,

Jeff

Says payment cleared, what happened? Did you receive the item? Was it a miss understanding or is he a scamer?

Just received the everything today. H8R had some trouble with shipping the item but has made eveything right. A good seller that had a bad day and we have all been there. Item was in mint condition and sounded great. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions early but I've been burned before and not hearing from HIm for a while made me think it was happening again. Thanks again H8R

Shane