Racing Strips

CenWaSS

i never understood going down the tailgate. if I were to do them, I'd do just the hood but then again, that's just me. the SS's that had them in the past had them on the hood and the trunk, not down the back. Dodge and Ford put stripes entirely up and down the cars front and back. I think they look gaywtf.gif

Thanks for the reply fellas. AUTOGUY your truck looks obsolutely sick. Everthing ties together nicely, though on the Black SS it (to me) does not look as good as yours. Maybe its the color combo? 06sssracinstrips looks pretty good too, I like his hood with the flames in the strips.

How about it, any other Black SS's with racing strips? Different colors? Call me crazy but I was thinking of Chevy/hugger orange racing strips?

We can make the Hockey Stripes in Orange if you decide to go that way. We made them for another customer, but never got pics back from him.

Thanks AUTOGUY. I'll keep looking around and see what catches my eye. Again, your SS is one of the nicest I've seen, for being RED lol :thumbs: .