P0332 Code?

misterp

I've had this code three days in a row now, so I'm pretty sure it's legit - does this mean I've lost a KR sensor? How do I figure out which sensor? Is there a test to verify it's actually bad and that this isn't a "false alarm"?

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Is there a way to switch the harness from one sensor to the other to see if the problem follows the sensor? This code is the Rear and if the code changes to P0327 it is the front. I just don't know if you can access the harness without a intake removal.

CD

Re: the pictures

Yeah, the back sensors are known for corroding. GM's fix is a service bulletin that says to replace the sensor, then use RTV to make a dam in front of the hole so the water will run around it instead of in it. You just squeeze out a bead about 1/4 inch in diameter about 3/4 the way around the sensor hole, leaving the back open. As far as the trash in the picture, that's from rodents, you can see the acorns and stuff.