Exhaust Shops In Socal...

madmax

i recently had my exhaust installed but i think the guys who did it were blind and high cause the welds look like shit...so im redoing the whole thing and i want to take it to a shop that knows what theyre doing this time. if anyone local to los angeles has a shop theyd recommend please let me know, i appreciate any info you guys can send my way. :cheers:

to qoute chris rock, in i'm gonna get you sucka... "Good Lord! That's a lot of money!"

my exhaust cost me $735 so far.. pacesetters $375, flowmaster super 40's $160, some pipe behind the headers and side exit pipes $200.. now i'm not done either though, for now the system sounds and performs great, but i definetley want to make it a nice clean install and upgrade to 3" mandrel bent tube's later... so in the end it might cost me another $200-$400 to complete it how i really want.

but thats still way cheaper then $2000

royal muffler is by far the best shp i have ever seen...

quoted me 2k for LT's...

dave...is this the shop you had install your magnaflows, and if so what did they charge you for install?? 2k for lt install seems mighty steep to me...

no way dude, its exhaust, not rocket science dont go to that place. i know a great shop where ive gotten all my cars/trucks done. i send all my friends there and they are always more than pleased. they're very reliable, very good work, and very reasonably priced. i dont remember what city it is though. its right by Tampa and Sherman Way. its called Champion Muffler. their number is 818-345-5125.

Speedway Muffler in Rancho Cucamonga has done all of my work. No nonsense guys with good prices (IMO). I've never had any issues with their welds or their work.

Seconded. All my vehicles have always gone there for exhaust work... bunch of old school guys... good work, good prices.

got mine done at a shop in san berdu, great work ( check my exhaust thread pics) they were a bit weary about doing itthough. cose me about 600 for the wrok and i provided all the major parts myself( cats, mufller, cutouts,tips and headers) i had about 1100 in parts.

i paid 375 for a single cat back magnaflow system... all the bends are mandrel... and the welds are flawless, truly... i may be quoting you a little much for the headers... i think that included the headers...

Like Dave said Royal Muffler isn't cheap but Jimmy the owner takes a lot of pride in his work and does everything with excellence. I have all my exhaust done there and have been very happy with his work.

Took my SS here, Flow 50 series, 3 NICE welds, charged me only $275.00 with a smile, couldn't belive it how cool, knowledgable and professional they were, highly recommend these old chool guys !

Morse Muffler

www.morseperformance.com

1022 W Burbank Blvd

Burbank, CA 91506

(818) 848-1058

it all depends on what kind of exhaust your going to get though. if your going to get a full custom mandrel bent exhaust then your going to pay alot more than a tube bent exhaust. imo you usually pay for what you get.