Painting Door Panels...

i think it looks pretty good, go for it

:withstupid: with right idea it can look good...My buddy did it to one of his customers trucks you can check it out on his web site http://www.valleycustom.net/ just go to the gallery on the bottom left this guy is insane!!

:withstupid: with right idea it can look good...My buddy did it to one of his customers trucks you can check it out on his web site http://www.valleycustom.net/ just go to the gallery on the bottom left this guy is insane!!

Dayyum...their work is badass. Makes Unique Auto look like a chop shop...oh wait :smash:

...sick website too

Dayyum...their work is badass. Makes Unique Auto look like a chop shop...oh wait :smash:

...sick website too

yea man he started when he was like 15 working for other people and now he has had his own shop for about 6 years he does all sorts of crazy shit man everything in his shop he custom made all his displays... dude isnt even thirty yet

Yeah that is some really nice work... I'd love to see that Ford in person... and I can't even begin to imagine how much effort and time went into the paint, especially wrapping it around the doors and edges, and trying to keep the paint consistent on different surfaces... unreal.

Yeah that is some really nice work... I'd love to see that Ford in person... and I can't even begin to imagine how much effort and time went into the paint, especially wrapping it around the doors and edges, and trying to keep the paint consistent on different surfaces... unreal.

DANG that is a CRAZY superduty!!! The chick reminds me of A. Jolie in the new Beawolf film coming out soon...

if you guys look closley into the green paint scheme throughout the the portion that is green he airbrushed skulls in check it out!!!