Ted Nugent For President

SSleepingbeauty

i saw ted nugent get his ass kicked once.

he was at a big buck contest in ruston louisiana in i believe it was 96 or 97, without asking he autographed the main beam on a guys big "pope and young" class rack. the guy proceeded to stomp his butt in the parking lot for it, and nobody stepped in to stop it either. what an arrogant ass.

I saw Ted Nugent and Kiss in concert together, back in the day!!!!! (God I'm getting Old!!!!!!)

Nugent is just a nice breath of fresh air, to all of the PC (Politically Correct) Arseholes out there ... I think I would vote him in, just to see what the F*** could happen, when you have a gun loving psycho in the oval office.

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

I saw Ted Nugent and Kiss in concert together, back in the day!!!!! (God I'm getting Old!!!!!!)

Nugent is just a nice breath of fresh air, to all of the PC (Politically Correct) Arseholes out there ... I think I would vote him in, just to see what the F*** could happen, when you have a gun loving psycho in the oval office.

I don't know if your fellow Massholes would share that stance with you.....:) But I agree with you!

I don't know if your fellow Massholes would share that stance with you..... :) But I agree with you!

No, I'm sure the majority wouldn't, but there are many that would!! Is he an arrogant prick? Absolutely. But he also doesn't deny it. Sometimes I can't stand his self-righteousness but hey, he's the Nuge!

I really hate celebrities expecting me to think that their opinion is valid and that they know what they're talking about just because they are famous. That being said, the man makes some very valid points. I'd probably vote for him.