What's your 0-60 times?

ctrow

Out of curiousity, what is everyone getting and include your mods if it's not in your signature? I used my cell phone's stopwatch and I got around 7.5 seconds. I was powerbraking. This may not be the most accurate but I would think with what I've done I would be right at 6 seconds. Motortrend quotes are trucks at 6.6 seconds.

Just making sure I don't need to call Lyndon. And, after the Dallas tuning event. I'll get more of an idea how it's doing compared to others. Thanks in advance.

Using EFILive, I can count the seconds from vehicle speed 0 to vehicle speed 60 or higher. I get times of between 5.3 to 5.6 seconds. Unfortunately, EFILive only updates every tenth of a second, so it leaves some uncertainty about the exact time. But I would feel confidant is saying I can do 0-60 in 5.5 seconds.

That is with the Radix supercharger.

The quickest I've done is right at 5 sec, about 4.90. That was with Volant airbox, Comp Cam, Radix, ASM headers, TT2600 stall, shift kit w/servos, and Flo~pro muffler.

It's changed a little with the current mods. Not finished in that area yet with testing and tuning. Hopefully it will not get any lower. Do not expect it to get much better.

EFILive data: 0-60 mph

Stock, 6.6 - 7.3 sec

Modded (ramair, e-fans, LS1Edit), best times = 6.1 - 6.2 sec

Basically you have the same add ons that I have so I should be at least say 6.5. Not 7.5. I'm giving you a little more since you probably have it more customized using LS1Edit as opposed to a mail order program.

I'll keep checking it and maybe run a few SS's in Dallas next weekend, just to see if I'm far off.

I timed mine with a stopwatch after I installed my Superchips programmer. With no other mods and just mashing the gas(no powerbrake) I got a best of 6.3s. I haven't tried it since I switched to the Predator and added the Volant. Stock I had a best of 6.96s.

I timed mine with a stopwatch after I installed my Superchips programmer. With no other mods and just mashing the gas(no powerbrake) I got a best of 6.3s. I haven't tried it since I switched to the Predator and added the Volant. Stock I had a best of 6.96s.

Superchips lowered your 0-60 by 6 tenths? Wow!

Jim

Archived