New Camaro

peteleonardo

I've been talking to a guy I know that is a salesman for our local Chevy Dealer and he says that Chevy hasn't released anything to it's dealers or at least not any of the sales people. Hopefully it should be soon I at least want to know what options are available.

You can go here for all things new Camaro related:

http://www.camaro5.com/

It's going to be built on the new Zeta chassis. No word yet on exactly which engine but it may debut the new Gen V small block with Direct-Injection Gasoline (DIG). They been doing most of the testing in Australia but I see there's a new leaked picture of a mule here in the States.

i know of people placing their orders now my guy at GM said they were trying to do a jan 08 release as an 09 model like they did for the escalade ill see what else he's heard and post

theres no way in hell that would ever happen. they arent nearly close enough to completion. the earliest it would be out is fall 08. the closer it gets to the release date, the more spy shots there will be of it, and there are pretty much none right now. there will probably be info at the los angeles auto show which is in Nov this year, so when i see something ill post more info on it.

theres no way in hell that would ever happen. they arent nearly close enough to completion. the earliest it would be out is fall 08. the closer it gets to the release date, the more spy shots there will be of it, and there are pretty much none right now. there will probably be info at the los angeles auto show which is in Nov this year, so when i see something ill post more info on it.

:withstupid:

the earliest it's coming out is fall of 08. I read earlier that they were only making 30 for Oct. 08 and then normal production models will go on sale in Jan 09.

You can go here for all things new Camaro related:

http://www.camaro5.com/

It's going to be built on the new Zeta chassis. No word yet on exactly which engine but it may debut the new Gen V small block with Direct-Injection Gasoline (DIG). They been doing most of the testing in Australia but I see there's a new leaked picture of a mule here in the States.

I like the idea of DIG. I just wonder how easy/hard it will be to mod.

Dad says tooling to be built july-sept of 08 and production to start nov.-dec timeframe. They wont hit showrooms until feb-mar of 09 as a late 09 model with limited runs. The SS is due out in 2010. I personally would recommend waiting for the SS in 2010 as the first camaros are going to get snatched up for higher than msrp pricing more than likely like the new mustangs did....you know...people with too much money paying $60k for a $35k mustang...I hoep it doesnt happen, but it probably will.