Almost Lost It Today !

Chevcup47

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next time dont kick her car or anything but maybe simply take off her antenna, remove the valve stems, and remove the wiper blade themselves so next time she turns them on it scratches the piss out of her windshield lol. my brother went through the same thing with his truck except he wasnt legal to drive yet so he couldnt call the cops but he was sitting in hyvee when a lady came and slammed her door into my bros passenger side door and started to walk in and he just simply approached her and said excuse me mam you hit my door. then she replied I did not my brother I was in the truck when you did it lady: I wiped the paint off with my hand it didnt scratch your truck bro: dont be suprised if you come out to a huge dent in your car bitch! and walked away. the truck was in my name I would have told him to call me and I would have came up and called the cops but he just drove off I dont know if he did anything to her car but I would have just flattened all 4 of her tires so she couldnt go anywwhere and then done the other stuff I said uptop

........its just theres so many inconsiderate assholes out there and CA is so crowded its almost unavoidable.

:withstupid: I agree, there are too many people out there who drive with their head up their arse and have no consideration for anyone else on the road. :fume::idiot:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)